Who Can Apply

All individual or organization wishing to operate, handle, serve or sell food within the district.

How To Apply

The prospective developer must have the following:

a) Purchase a medical from Revenue Office at main office Mpohor,

b) District Environmental and Public Health Officer Issues a Certificate of suitability to the applicant Through Ghana Tourist Authority within two (2) Working days after the inspection.
c) The Applicant is informed to contact Ghana Tourist Authority (GTA) for his/her license within seven (7) Working days of submission of application form
d) The District Environmental Health and Public Health Officer upon approval by Ghana Tourism Authority recommends the Applicant to the Assembly For registration and issuance of Business Operating Permit (BOP) at an approved fee.

Fee charged by the Assembly depends on the type of, size and location of the business. Fees are subject to change and regulated by fee fixing resolution adopted by the Assembly annually.